Wednesday 7 August 2013

Colours!

Hello sweeties,

How are you? I am so glad that Friday is only one day away!




As you already know I have medium- length hair, which means that I don't actually have many choices when it comes to styling.. So I decided to search online for hair-tutorials and (surprisingly!) I found a lot of different hairstyle tutorials for short/medium length hair. I found this incredible site: thebeautydepartment.com where i found a lot of tricks and tips and tutorials.. You should check it out :) Here is the hairstyle I used for this outfit, it is really simple and it takes up to 15 minutes to do.. It is from the thebeautydepartment.com as well and the link to it is here!


 I wanted a really comfortable and Summery outfit so I tried to stick to basics, jeans! I know that they are not the most Summery trousers but they can be paired with pretty much anything! I kept the outfit simple (without any extra accessories as I wanted the top to stand out!










I am wearing:
Top - H&M
Jeans - Zara
Wedges - Primark
Bag - House of Fraser

Hope you are having a great week:) Don't forget to check out the beauty department!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx
Stephanie




Follow on Bloglovin



 photo facebook_zpsc9471981.png  

7 comments:

  1. Love your top!! And this tutorial is amazing!!
    What about following each other?Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post,dear!:)
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the top, and the tutorial is so cool, I'm going to try it for sure!

    XOXO!

    Pepa.
    Rock and bows

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog!! your outfit is perfect and love the hair styling post.you look stunning!!

    I am following you now and it would be great if you could visit my blog and maybe follow me back

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    elizaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! Especially your jeans, they look great! :) Thanks for the hair tutorial <3

    xx
    http://patriciaericaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute oufit, love the hair! Ima give it a try too, thanks <3

    http://lovebetweentheracks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...