The title pretty much says it all.. This post will be about my August favourites in terms of beauty products! This are products I have been using and loving during August and of course I still use them!
2. Yves Rocher - Repair lotion extra dry skin.. I am totally obsessed with this body lotion.. I tend to have extra dry skin, especially my legs, and this lotion makes them super moisturised. It has a nice smell, not too intense. It also feels super light on your skin which is definitely a plus for me!
3. Avene - Cleanance high protection sunscreen SPF30.. I don't really like sunscreens and therefore I avoided them as much as possible.. I don't know why but I just don't like their smell and feeling! But this one is just perfect.. I have been using it throughout the Summer and it is just fabulous. It has a really nice smell compared to the typical sunscreens and it feels super light on your skin. I have an oily skin and this sunscreen controls it completely.
4. MAC - Matchmaster foundation SPF15 (in shade 2.0) .. I love, love, love this foundation.. It gives you an amazing coverage that lasts up to seven hours, do I need to say more? What I love more about this foundation is that even though you have a high coverage the result is still natural, which is perfect for me. If you would like to see my whole review on this product click here!
5. SHISEIDO - Shimmering Rouge lipstick (in shade OR405).. First thing I love about this lipstick it's its package.. I know you don't buy a lipstick for its package but it is definitely a plus! It has a metallic, sleek package. It gives you a sparkly finish with fuller lips and even application without drying your lips. It really moisturises your lips which is perfect for a lipstick. If you would like to see my whole review on this product click here!
6. Chloe - See by Chloe perfume.. This is the perfect perfume for Summer and Fall! It is a very fresh and feminine scent. I love that it is not too intense and therefore it is perfect for everyday use. What got my attentions is that it is an apple based and floral scent, which I don't normally like but this perfume is just perfect. This perfume lasts all day on me and this is a huge plus as I find it hard to find fragrances that actually last at least 2-3 hours on me.
And last but definitely not least is this amazing dolphin poster that my boyfriend made for me! I have a huge, huge, huge obsession with dolphins and I am definitely taking this baby with me to UK, my room needs it! I f you like posters, illustrations or graphic design in general then you should definitely check out his page on facebook - CG Design or his blog - CG Design!
Thanks for reading:)